Chris Hondros / Getty Images
3. “I don’t want to be objectified by that feeling like my salary is tattooed on my head.”
5. “I can tell in a minute flat if she’s looking at me for my money.”
6. “If you put a five at the end of a wad of $100s, when someone needs change or it’s time to tip, you have to flip through them all in front of her.”
7. “‘Who do you work for?’ Is the worst thing. I’ll typically walk away.”
8. “Some guys play the money card, they’ll just pull their business card out.”
giphy / Via giphy.com
10. “I’ll ask what kind of car a girl drives, knowing she doesn’t drive a car so she’ll ask me about mine.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.