Chris Hondros / Getty Images
3. “I don’t want to be objectified by that feeling like my salary is tattooed on my head.”
5. “I can tell in a minute flat if she’s looking at me for my money.”
6. “If you put a five at the end of a wad of $100s, when someone needs change or it’s time to tip, you have to flip through them all in front of her.”
7. “‘Who do you work for?’ Is the worst thing. I’ll typically walk away.”
8. “Some guys play the money card, they’ll just pull their business card out.”
giphy / Via giphy.com
10. “I’ll ask what kind of car a girl drives, knowing she doesn’t drive a car so she’ll ask me about mine.”
Mariah Summers is a business reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Summers reports on hospitality, travel and real estate.
Contact Mariah Summers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sapna Maheshwari is a business reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Maheshwari reports on retail and e-commerce.
Contact Sapna Maheshwari at email@example.com
Deputy Editorial Director, Crossword Puzzle Enthusiast
Contact Jessica Misener at firstname.lastname@example.org