Chris Hondros / Getty Images
2. “I hit on women by attractiveness.”
3. “I don’t want to be objectified by that feeling like my salary is tattooed on my head.”
4. “Money is an aphrodisiac.”
5. “I can tell in a minute flat if she’s looking at me for my money.”
6. “If you put a five at the end of a wad of $100s, when someone needs change or it’s time to tip, you have to flip through them all in front of her.”
7. “‘Who do you work for?’ Is the worst thing. I’ll typically walk away.”
8. “Some guys play the money card, they’ll just pull their business card out.”
9. “I almost try to make it seem like I’m a teller in the bank.”
10. “I’ll ask what kind of car a girl drives, knowing she doesn’t drive a car so she’ll ask me about mine.”
11. “Same for a house in the Hamptons. I’ll ask her where she goes out so she knows I have a house.”
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!
Mariah Summers is a business reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Summers reports on hospitality, travel and real estate.
Sapna Maheshwari is a business reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Maheshwari reports on retail and e-commerce.
Deputy Editorial Director, Crossword Puzzle Enthusiast