1. So you want to learn how duct tape is made?
2. No problem! Let’s go to the duct tape factory!
3. Hold on pal, these beautiful little silver rolls don’t just come out of nowhere. You gotta make the glue first.
4. First, toss these bigass slabs of rubber down a chute.
5. Then follow it up with resin nuggets into the shute as a chaser.
6. Now grind it all in a big old nasty mush.
7. Then the glue goes up a conveyor belt….
8. Oh my freaking god look what this looks like
9. Ahahahahahhaahhaha I’m freakin’ dying
10. Aaaahhh ok ok ok. Phew. Anyways. Now spin it out real thin onto sheets of plastic
11. Ok now put it with the grey backing
12. Ahhhh, look at that gorgeous nasty sticky sheet
13. Roll up each strip
14. Sliding down the assembly line…
15. LESSON: Duct Tape is weird and gross as hell.
16. Here’s the full video of how it’s made:
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.