1. So. You’ve found yourself arguing on the internet again, eh?
2. Some IDIOT said something on Facebook or Twitter that just pissed you off SO BAD.
3. You want to win this. You want to humilitate this troll. You want him to cry and never show his face on the internet again.
4. Before you proceed into the fiery depths of a flame war, a few warnings:
5. Sometimes you find yourself going back and forth over the same point, and no one’s winning.
7. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on.
10. A great tactic is to always reference that he or she certainly lives in his mother’s basement.
11. If you’re lucky, they’ll say “your” instead of “you’re” and then you can go for the jugular (just kidding, this is a bad strategy).
12. Start piling on the insults. Might I recommend: mouthbreather, clowndildo, turdsniffer, turdlicker, toiletface, fedorahumper.
13. Oooh ho ho ho, now you’ve really got them against the ropes.
17. Oh, but what’s this? They just told you to Go Die In A Fire?
18. You’re about to invoke Hitler. Do you know who else always brought up Hitler? Hitler. DO NOT INVOKE HITLER.
19. Shake it off. Shake it off. Don’t let the trolls get to you.
21. At some point, you realize that all internet arguments are kind of the same.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›