4. 38 bags of Flamin’ Hot Lays chips in 1.875oz bag ($37.32)
7. Aromatherapy stuffed raccoon ($37.00)
How is aromatherapy? Who care, it’s cute and I want to squeeze it.
10. “Blade” Trilogy on Blu-ray ($37.59)
Remember that scene where they’re in a goth rave and then blood comes out of the sprinkler system all the vampires eat the humans? That ruled.
12. 2 bottles of pure emu oil ($37.60)
I have no idea what that is, is it for oiling your emu? Why do you have an emu and why does it need to be oiled?
16. Size 7.5 vintage boots ($38.00)
if this is your size, BUY THESE - they’re dope as heck
26. Tuxedo paisley vest and tie set ($37.90)
You can wear this while taking your date you met over Facebook to prom!
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.