4. 38 bags of Flamin’ Hot Lays chips in 1.875oz bag ($37.32)
7. Aromatherapy stuffed raccoon ($37.00)
How is aromatherapy? Who care, it’s cute and I want to squeeze it.
10. “Blade” Trilogy on Blu-ray ($37.59)
Remember that scene where they’re in a goth rave and then blood comes out of the sprinkler system all the vampires eat the humans? That ruled.
12. 2 bottles of pure emu oil ($37.60)
I have no idea what that is, is it for oiling your emu? Why do you have an emu and why does it need to be oiled?
16. Size 7.5 vintage boots ($38.00)
if this is your size, BUY THESE - they’re dope as heck
26. Tuxedo paisley vest and tie set ($37.90)
You can wear this while taking your date you met over Facebook to prom!
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›