4. 38 bags of Flamin’ Hot Lays chips in 1.875oz bag ($37.32)
7. Aromatherapy stuffed raccoon ($37.00)
How is aromatherapy? Who care, it’s cute and I want to squeeze it.
10. “Blade” Trilogy on Blu-ray ($37.59)
Remember that scene where they’re in a goth rave and then blood comes out of the sprinkler system all the vampires eat the humans? That ruled.
12. 2 bottles of pure emu oil ($37.60)
I have no idea what that is, is it for oiling your emu? Why do you have an emu and why does it need to be oiled?
16. Size 7.5 vintage boots ($38.00)
if this is your size, BUY THESE - they’re dope as heck
26. Tuxedo paisley vest and tie set ($37.90)
You can wear this while taking your date you met over Facebook to prom!
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›