1. A woman might use her smartphone to help her high-five her friends.
At last night’s launch for the Samsung Galaxy S IV, Rebecca Greenfield described a sketch (!) that used a group of ethnically diverse “bridesmaids” to illustrate what the Samsung Galaxy S IV could do for them as women, including whatever it is they are doing in the above picture.
What else can a woman possibly do with a smartphone?
9. A women might ask her smartphone, “Siri, where do I work again?”
Per this story on pink phones, a commercial for the HTC Rhyme showed: a young woman …during her afternoon of leisure, [when] she receives a call from ‘Work.’ The slightest trace of concern crosses her face before she hits “Decline.”
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝