Hillary Clinton’s leased office space in midtown Manhattan, HollywoodLife.com reported on Tuesday.
Clinton, according to the site, “has leased office space on a high-level floor of a corporate New York City office building, overlooking Times Square.”
While the post doesn’t provide an address for the location, as noted by an MSNBC reporter, a tweet from a reporter for the site might indicate just where it is:
3. Last week, a HollywoodLife.com reporter “ran into” Clinton where the company is located.
4. HollywoodLife.com’s office is located in midtown Manhattan.
The site is owned by PMC, whose New York headquarters are on West 45th Street, a few blocks from Times Square.
The building in question is owned by Stephen Green’s SL Green realty. Green is a Republican donor and brother to former New York mayoral candidate Mark Green.
5. HollywoodLife.com claims the office is for a presidential campaign, but Clinton’s personal staff has been in the process of relocating to New York.
Nick Merrill, Clinton’s spokesman, confirmed to MSNBC that Clinton has leased space in midtown Manhattan for a personal office.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.