1. From Apple’s official images. Ow:
2. Do you have a pituitary disorder? Are you over six feet tall? You’ll love holding the iPad Mini!
3. The guy from the Verge looks like he’s cradling a plate:
I’ve SHAKEN this hand and I gotta tell you, it’s pretty big.
4. Ryan from GDGT looks like he’s about to tear his finger webbing. This is the opposite of ergonomic:
6. Stuart at Pocketlint appears to have dislocated his thumb:
7. Is it because they’re all holding cameras? Maybe. But Even Phil is doing this! His face looks pained.
8. Guys, stop. Put the iPad down. Think about this. We’ve been down this road before. It’s easy:
9. AND YET:
Why??? Why, Apple, are you trying to give us all repetitive stress disorders???
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›