1. The latest one is for Japan:
So it’s not quite the same as jumping on a plane and actually seeing the world, and the music choices are maybe a little bit *questionable*. But it works! This is roughly what you would get if you put Japan’s weird viral internet output into a juicer, scraped out the leftover pulp in the machine and put it in a cup.
2. And the rest:
6. After all those, the United States’ seems kind of… tame?
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️