1. The latest one is for Japan:
So it’s not quite the same as jumping on a plane and actually seeing the world, and the music choices are maybe a little bit *questionable*. But it works! This is roughly what you would get if you put Japan’s weird viral internet output into a juicer, scraped out the leftover pulp in the machine and put it in a cup.
2. And the rest:
6. After all those, the United States’ seems kind of… tame?
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›