1. This month, there were more searches for goats than for dogs or cats:
You can blame this.
3. The ‘Harlem Shake’ phenomenon has peaked (but hasn’t gone away)
4. Searches for Rebecca Black’s “Friday” peak every Friday:
5. And, every Thanksgiving, searches for Turkey videos spike tremendously:
6. Update: Here’s a graph of the world slowly learning that there’s no porn on YouTube:
YouTube! It’s a strange place.
The YouTube analytics tools will soon be available to everyone at the main Google Trends site.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›