1. This month, there were more searches for goats than for dogs or cats:
You can blame this.
3. The ‘Harlem Shake’ phenomenon has peaked (but hasn’t gone away)
4. Searches for Rebecca Black’s “Friday” peak every Friday:
5. And, every Thanksgiving, searches for Turkey videos spike tremendously:
6. Update: Here’s a graph of the world slowly learning that there’s no porn on YouTube:
YouTube! It’s a strange place.
The YouTube analytics tools will soon be available to everyone at the main Google Trends site.