1. For a lot of people, installing Linux is as much about finding an alternative to Windows as it is asserting some kind of identity:
2. That identity? Linux Bro. There’s the surly penguin mascot:
3. The ever-so-slightly outdated pop culture references:
4. The “hacker” ideal:
5. The anime:
6. The… whatever this is:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.