1. For a lot of people, installing Linux is as much about finding an alternative to Windows as it is asserting some kind of identity:
2. That identity? Linux Bro. There’s the surly penguin mascot:
3. The ever-so-slightly outdated pop culture references:
4. The “hacker” ideal:
5. The anime:
6. The… whatever this is:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈