1. For a lot of people, installing Linux is as much about finding an alternative to Windows as it is asserting some kind of identity:
2. That identity? Linux Bro. There’s the surly penguin mascot:
3. The ever-so-slightly outdated pop culture references:
4. The “hacker” ideal:
5. The anime:
6. The… whatever this is:
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least 8 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.