1. Protesters blocked access to the European Central Bank building in Frankfurt…
Police try to prevent protestors from breaking through barricades.
2. Demonstrating against the bank and government’s handling of Europe’s debt crisis.
Protestors use kitchen equipment to make noise.
Beach balls lie around riot police near the ECB headquarters.
11. They stormed the Zeil pedestrian shopping street…
12. To protest the clothing industry’s labor practices — sweatshops and low wages in Third World countries in particular.
Riot police stand in a Zara after evacuating Blockupy protesters.
A shirt stained red outside a Primark discount clothing store.
A street artist wearing a Guy Fawkes mask performs with his dog in Frankfurt.
29. And they flooded the Deutsche Bank with giant puppets and banners…
30. To oppose the bank’s controversial food prices speculation.
Blockupy demonstrators carrying a banner that reads “Bank Theft.”
Protestors hold a placard reading “bank robbery instead of land robbery.”