1. Protesters blocked access to the European Central Bank building in Frankfurt…
Police try to prevent protestors from breaking through barricades.
Protestors use kitchen equipment to make noise.
Beach balls lie around riot police near the ECB headquarters.
11. They stormed the Zeil pedestrian shopping street…
12. To protest the clothing industry’s labor practices — sweatshops and low wages in Third World countries in particular.
Riot police stand in a Zara after evacuating Blockupy protesters.
A shirt stained red outside a Primark discount clothing store.
A street artist wearing a Guy Fawkes mask performs with his dog in Frankfurt.
29. And they flooded the Deutsche Bank with giant puppets and banners…
Protestors hold a placard reading “bank robbery instead of land robbery.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.