1. Bradley Kollar, a 40-year-old from Hastings, Pennsylvania, loaded his SUV with explosives Tuesday morning and drove it into the home of William Shaner.
Police officers comb through what remains of the house in Clearfield Township, Cambria County, near Chest Springs, Pa.
2. Police say Kollar killed himself and injured two unidentified men.
A damaged garage and vehicles adjacent to the house explosion, which was initially believed to be meth lab-related.
3. According to the Tribune-Democrat, Kollar believed Shaner “snitched” on his family for running a suspected chop shop and meth lab.
Personnel from Patton Volunteer Fire. Company survey the remains.
4. The explosion’s aftermath has been described as a “war zone.” One woman told the Tribune-Democrat she felt it four miles away.
Personnel from Patton Volunteer Fire. Company search for survivors.
5. Kollar was reportedly scheduled to be sentenced Tuesday morning.
Debris from the explosion.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.