1. Bradley Kollar, a 40-year-old from Hastings, Pennsylvania, loaded his SUV with explosives Tuesday morning and drove it into the home of William Shaner.
Police officers comb through what remains of the house in Clearfield Township, Cambria County, near Chest Springs, Pa.
2. Police say Kollar killed himself and injured two unidentified men.
A damaged garage and vehicles adjacent to the house explosion, which was initially believed to be meth lab-related.
3. According to the Tribune-Democrat, Kollar believed Shaner “snitched” on his family for running a suspected chop shop and meth lab.
Personnel from Patton Volunteer Fire. Company survey the remains.
4. The explosion’s aftermath has been described as a “war zone.” One woman told the Tribune-Democrat she felt it four miles away.
Personnel from Patton Volunteer Fire. Company search for survivors.
5. Kollar was reportedly scheduled to be sentenced Tuesday morning.
Debris from the explosion.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.