1. Bradley Kollar, a 40-year-old from Hastings, Pennsylvania, loaded his SUV with explosives Tuesday morning and drove it into the home of William Shaner.
Police officers comb through what remains of the house in Clearfield Township, Cambria County, near Chest Springs, Pa.
2. Police say Kollar killed himself and injured two unidentified men.
A damaged garage and vehicles adjacent to the house explosion, which was initially believed to be meth lab-related.
3. According to the Tribune-Democrat, Kollar believed Shaner “snitched” on his family for running a suspected chop shop and meth lab.
Personnel from Patton Volunteer Fire. Company survey the remains.
4. The explosion’s aftermath has been described as a “war zone.” One woman told the Tribune-Democrat she felt it four miles away.
Personnel from Patton Volunteer Fire. Company search for survivors.
5. Kollar was reportedly scheduled to be sentenced Tuesday morning.
Debris from the explosion.
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›