1. Multiple tornadoes hit central Oklahoma on Friday, killing 13, including several children, according to television station KFOR.
Mikie Hooper of Tuttle, Oklahoma, collects her belongings from her RV, which was destroyed by a tornado in El Reno on June 1.
2. Two more died in the rainstorm that came after the tornadoes. By Saturday, floodwaters topped four feet in the Oklahoma City metro area.
A man stands on top of his car as it is flooded on S. May Avenue near SW 25th in Oklahoma City.
3. Among the dead were three Discovery Channel storm chasers.
A man takes a photo with his cell phone of a neighborhood in Moore.
4. About 90 people were treated for injuries, while nearly 25,000 people were left without power.
A sign on the side of home damaged by a tornado on June 2 in Moore, Oklahoma.
5. Friday’s storm came as residents of Moore, Okla., were still recovering from May 20’s EF-5 tornado that killed 24.
People ride on a truck through a neighborhood that was devastated in Moore.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›