1. 2009’s Batman: Arkham Asylum kicked ass. It was the first Batman game in forever to do so.
2. Its sequel, 2011’s Batman: Arkham City, somehow kicked even more ass than the first one. That is a really crazy quantity of ass to kick.
3. Now, here is the first teaser for the prequel, Batman: Arkham Origins, which is coming out in October. If the pattern holds, yes, this game will kick unreasonable amounts of ass.
Joe Bernstein is a senior technology reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Bernstein reports on and writes about the gaming industry and web culture.
Contact Joseph Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- At least 36 people are dead after a ferry carrying 173 passengers capsized in the Philippines.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.