1. 2009’s Batman: Arkham Asylum kicked ass. It was the first Batman game in forever to do so.
2. Its sequel, 2011’s Batman: Arkham City, somehow kicked even more ass than the first one. That is a really crazy quantity of ass to kick.
3. Now, here is the first teaser for the prequel, Batman: Arkham Origins, which is coming out in October. If the pattern holds, yes, this game will kick unreasonable amounts of ass.
Joe Bernstein is a senior technology reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Bernstein reports on and writes about the gaming industry and web culture.
Contact Joseph Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›