3. Eventually, she’ll be itching to play. Still, games are only for grown-up bearded dragons. Some of them are violent!
4. OK. When she’s old enough, give her that first controller. She’ll be overjoyed!
5. Let her get used to it. That thing is made for human hands, not claws!
6. Soon enough, she’ll get the hang of it. This is when you sit back and smile: Your baby is growing up.
7. Eventually, your bearded lizard may be able to beat you at games. This is not cause for alarm, but celebration.
8. Give her plenty of practice, and one day she may be a true gaming master, like this fine specimen.
9. For more tips, consult Reddit.
Joe Bernstein is a senior technology reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Bernstein reports on and writes about the gaming industry and web culture.
Contact Joseph Bernstein at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›