2. Grim Fandango is just about the greatest game of all time.
It’s hilarious, beautiful, deviously clever, and has that simple quality that most games don’t come within a galaxy of: soul. I have a tattoo of it.
4. Disney, which now owns the rights to Grim Fandango, is teaming with Sony to remaster the game for PS4 and Playstation Vita.
E3 is a stinky, sad, and lowest common denominator gas cloud. This announcement, amidst such an epic litany of turds, is a very good thing.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.