1. These are BubbleBalls.
2. You need them to play BubbleBall, the sport of the future.
3. The first step: Get in the BubbleBall.
4. You may need some help.
5. If you’re really tall, you may need to go down on your knees.
It’s OK though. You’ll get it!
6. OK, you’re strapped in! Show some enthusiasm.
7. BubbleBall is 5-v-5 soccer, in BubbleBalls. And, it’s FULL CONTACT!!!!
8. (Did we mention it’s full contact?)
9. Defense is important. You gotta play defense.
10. Defense requires the heart of a lion.
Look at that focus!
11. The most important thing in BubbleBall, though, is to SCORE ! ! !
12. You should know that BubbleBall isn’t all fun and games. It’s hard work! And it can be confusing.
You might lose track of the ball.
13. You might get turned upside down.
14. Like, stuck, upside down.
15. Best thing to do in these situations? Take a rest.
16. You can even use your BubbleBall as a cushion!
17. Take it easy — you’ve been through a lot.
18. Yes, BubbleBall is tiring. But guess what?
19. You won’t regret it. Why?
20. Because in those moments you played the sport of the future, you were…A CHAMPION.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.