1. The dad who woke his kid up, adorably, Doom-style.
4. The dad who hacked Donkey Kong so his daughter could play as a female character.
5. The parents who rented out an entire movie theater so their son could have a legendary gaming birthday.
6. The Chinese father who hired in-game hitmen to help his son beat his World of Warcraft addiction through pure frustration.
8. The game-developer dad who built his daughter an entire game for her birthday present.
You can buy it on the app store!
10. The divorced dad who bought his daughter two Wii U’s, so she could game at his house and at her mother’s.
Joe Bernstein is a senior tech reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Bernstein reports on and writes about the gaming industry and web culture.
Contact Joseph Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org