1. The dad who woke his kid up, adorably, Doom-style.
4. The dad who hacked Donkey Kong so his daughter could play as a female character.
6. The Chinese father who hired in-game hitmen to help his son beat his World of Warcraft addiction through pure frustration.
8. The game-developer dad who built his daughter an entire game for her birthday present.
You can buy it on the app store!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.