1. A 16-year-old girl living in Gaza is apparently using social media to document bombings near her home.
2. Although the posts aren’t geotagged, they appear to be legitimate.
3. Farah Baker has been tweeting and blogging about her life in Gaza since 2012, but has gained thousands of followers overnight as she live-tweeted Israel’s most recent attack on Gaza.
4. Farah wrote of her and her little sister’s terror at the sound of the nearby bombs.
7. She also posted several Vines that revealed what she was seeing and hearing.
13. Farah wrote that she’s already lived through three wars, but that this has been the worst.
14. People on Twitter have been sending their support.
20. When questioned about why she was staying in her house, Farah revealed she couldn’t leave.
22. The 16-year-old has been posting regular updates about the conflict in Gaza over the last few weeks, and has made no secret of her apparent support for Hamas.
24. Her last tweet was at 9.06pm (ET)/11.06am (AEST). BuzzFeed has reached out to Farah for comment.
Farah has now tweeted “I AM ALIVE!!”.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›