1. Here’s the playlist Mayor Bloomberg put together:
2. And here’s Governor Christie’s noticeably shorter one:
3. The most popular artist on the Christie’s list is Bruce Springsteen, because of course.
4. But Bloomberg gets major points for the classic J-Lo jam “Jenny From The Block.”
5. There were, however, some key omissions. Prime example: How can you make a NYC playlist without Wu-Tang?
6. But props to the New Jersey Gov for trying to keep it modern with a little “Fun.”
7. And to Bloomberg for throwing in some Lumineers
Though this specific choice is slightly questionable — their founding members are originally from New Jersey.