1. These are no longer considered cutting-edge graphics.
5. Sonic the Hedgehog is old enough to drink.
9. You can now download arcade games on your phone for 99 cents (and it doesn’t cost extra to continue after you die).
11. More people have bought “Mario” games than Beatles albums.
13. There are now more “Final Fantasy” games than “Land Before Time” movies.
15. Sum 41’s “Fat Lip” was one of the newest songs on the original “Guitar Hero.”
17. “Star Fox 64” came out when Bill Clinton was president.
18. The first “Call of Duty” was set in World War II and the new one is set in the future.
19. There have been 13 “Mario Party” games.
- The final four remaining Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers have surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Southern California Gas said the massive natural gas leak that forced thousands of residents from their homes is now under control.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸