1. A Georgia woman driving past her home Thursday saw a giant Kentucky Fried Chicken in her front yard.
2. Aleena Headrick said she was surprised by the sudden appearance of the bucket and had no idea where it came from.
3. Headrick said since the bucket showed up, it’s made it easier for friends to find her home. She also said people have been stopping to take photos of it.
4. She eventually learned the bucket belonged to her landlord, Freddie Taylor, who says he collects signs like this.
5. Taylor said he believes the bucket is about 40 years old. He plans to mount it on a pole in front of the house.
6. Watch the full video here.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.