1. The tornado that struck Moore, Okla., Monday was the fourth one in 13 years.
3. On May 8, 2003, a tornado injured more than 130 people, destroyed 300 homes, damaged 1,500.
4. On May 3, 1999 tornado was even more devastating. 36 people were killed, 538 were injured, and 8,000 homes were destroyed or damaged. The total damage cost was $1.1 billion, the third costliest tornado in U.S. history.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.