1. The tornado that struck Moore, Okla., Monday was the fourth one in 13 years.
3. On May 8, 2003, a tornado injured more than 130 people, destroyed 300 homes, damaged 1,500.
4. On May 3, 1999 tornado was even more devastating. 36 people were killed, 538 were injured, and 8,000 homes were destroyed or damaged. The total damage cost was $1.1 billion, the third costliest tornado in U.S. history.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.