1. The tornado that struck Moore, Okla., Monday was the fourth one in 13 years.
3. On May 8, 2003, a tornado injured more than 130 people, destroyed 300 homes, damaged 1,500.
4. On May 3, 1999 tornado was even more devastating. 36 people were killed, 538 were injured, and 8,000 homes were destroyed or damaged. The total damage cost was $1.1 billion, the third costliest tornado in U.S. history.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️