1. The tornado that struck Moore, Okla., Monday was the fourth one in 13 years.
3. On May 8, 2003, a tornado injured more than 130 people, destroyed 300 homes, damaged 1,500.
4. On May 3, 1999 tornado was even more devastating. 36 people were killed, 538 were injured, and 8,000 homes were destroyed or damaged. The total damage cost was $1.1 billion, the third costliest tornado in U.S. history.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.