1. The Super Bowl Hand-Off Ceremony was held in New York City Saturday to ceremoniously pass off hosting duties to Arizona ahead of Super Bowl XLVII.
2. And basically, everyone who is anyone in Arizona, New Jersey or New York state politics was there.
3. Including Ariz. Gov. Jan Brewer, N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and N.J. Gov. Chris Christie.
4. And New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
5. When Christie was introduced, he got a mixture of applause and boos.
6. And then he gave this face when Woody Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets, took a picture of him.
7. Next year, the game will be held at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.
Gov. Brewer with Arizona Cardinals President Michael Bidwill.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝