1. The Super Bowl Hand-Off Ceremony was held in New York City Saturday to ceremoniously pass off hosting duties to Arizona ahead of Super Bowl XLVII.
2. And basically, everyone who is anyone in Arizona, New Jersey or New York state politics was there.
3. Including Ariz. Gov. Jan Brewer, N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and N.J. Gov. Chris Christie.
4. And New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
5. When Christie was introduced, he got a mixture of applause and boos.
6. And then he gave this face when Woody Johnson, the owner of the New York Jets, took a picture of him.
7. Next year, the game will be held at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.
Gov. Brewer with Arizona Cardinals President Michael Bidwill.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›