1. This photo comparing a Romney cap made in China and an Obama cap made in the U.S. is going viral online.
2. Except Andrea Saul, a spokesperson for the Romney campaign, told BuzzFeed all of its merchandise is made in the U.S.
3. And the tags on their hats are actually like this.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›