1. Defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton, NSA leaker Edward Snowden’s former employer, has a job opening for an information security engineer in Honolulu, Hawaii.
2. Snowden told The Guardian he most recently lived in Hawaii and he indicated he has worked in IT security.
3. A Booz Allen spokesman would not confirm that the job posting was to fill Snowden’s job and said this was the company’s only statement on their connection with him:
4. The job requirements include “top secret clearance.”
Applicants selected will be subjected to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.