1. A home described as “slightly haunted” is for sale in Dunmore, Penn.
AP Photo/The Times-Tribune, Jake Danna Stevens
2. The home’s page on Zillow explains the haunting is “nothing serious,” with only the “sounds of phantom footsteps” and “a strange knocking sound” followed by a quiet scream at 3:13 a.m. about once a week.
3. Homeowners Gregory and Sandi Leeson told the Associated Press they’ve received calls from ghost hunters, but no serious buyers.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›