1. The Bay Bridge — San Francisco’s lesser-known bridge — got a 1.8-mile-long, 50-foot-high “light sculpture” Tuesday night.
2. The display includes 25,000 LED lights and will be up for at least two years, according to a statement.
3. The lights cost $4.25 an hour to operate and were funded entirely by private donations.
4. California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, former San Francisco mayor, said he liked the lights.
One of the coolest projects the Bay Area has supported. Bay Bridge Lights: An LED Art Installation http://t.co/wTNraVaeHW Watch tonight 9 pm— Gavin Newsom
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.