2. They had to look up directions on their computer and print them out.
3. They had to watch television live and couldn’t skip commercials.
4. They had cameras on their phones but they couldn’t send picture texts.
6. They had to decide which of their friends would be in their “top eight” on MySpace.
7. They had to find a song that perfectly captured their feelings so it could autoplay when people went to their profile.
8. They had to worry about the RIAA suing them every time they downloaded a song on LimeWire.
9. They had to burn their music onto a disc if they wanted to listen to it in their car.
10. They had to drive to a store if they wanted to watch a video and then go back to return it when they were finished.
11. But the worst thing was they didn’t have any filters for their photos.
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›