1. The Oregon healthcare exchange website, CoverOregon.org, was “built and tested for use with Internet Explorer,” and may “not work properly” if used on other browsers, according to the site.
2. Users with a different browser will get this notification when attempting to sign up for health insurance.
3. The site doesn’t work on “Ipads [sic] or mobile devices at this time,” and users must complete the application within three hours because there is no save and continue later option.
4. Internet Explorer was the most popular web browser in 2003 and was discontinued on the Mac platform a decade ago.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.