1. President Obama made some jokes about CNN, Michelle’s bangs, and BuzzFeed at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
2. And there was also a segment about Steven Spielberg directing a movie about Obama starring Daniel Day-Lewis.
3. And he made a joke about his presidential library, which will be built right next to George W. Bush’s.
Obama explains some of his own post presidency building plans http://t.co/V8NUhf4N6n— Jedd Rosche
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".