1. President Obama made some jokes about CNN, Michelle’s bangs, and BuzzFeed at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
2. And there was also a segment about Steven Spielberg directing a movie about Obama starring Daniel Day-Lewis.
3. And he made a joke about his presidential library, which will be built right next to George W. Bush’s.
Obama explains some of his own post presidency building plans http://t.co/V8NUhf4N6n— Jedd Rosche
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›