1. A mom in Murray, Utah, forced her daughter to wear clothes from a thrift shop after finding out she was making fun of another student’s clothes at school.
2. All of the clothes cost a grand total of $50, according to Fox 13.
5. The daughter said people at school talked behind her back when she wore these clothes. After two days, she said she learned her lesson and won’t bully anymore. Now she can go back to wearing her regular clothes.
The daughter’s face was blurred out to protect her from any further embarrassment, because, let’s be honest, she’s been through enough.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.