1. A mom in Murray, Utah, forced her daughter to wear clothes from a thrift shop after finding out she was making fun of another student’s clothes at school.
2. All of the clothes cost a grand total of $50, according to Fox 13.
5. The daughter said people at school talked behind her back when she wore these clothes. After two days, she said she learned her lesson and won’t bully anymore. Now she can go back to wearing her regular clothes.
The daughter’s face was blurred out to protect her from any further embarrassment, because, let’s be honest, she’s been through enough.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- The second pilot who was ejected from the downed Russian warplane near Syria's border Tuesday is alive and has returned to base, Russian officials say. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›