1. A mom in Murray, Utah, forced her daughter to wear clothes from a thrift shop after finding out she was making fun of another student’s clothes at school.
2. All of the clothes cost a grand total of $50, according to Fox 13.
5. The daughter said people at school talked behind her back when she wore these clothes. After two days, she said she learned her lesson and won’t bully anymore. Now she can go back to wearing her regular clothes.
The daughter’s face was blurred out to protect her from any further embarrassment, because, let’s be honest, she’s been through enough.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.