1. This photo of Kim Jong-un was printed in a North Korean newspaper last week.
2. In the background was a map that had all these lines from North Korea to the United States.
5. So the path of a missile sent from North Korea to Austin, Texas, wouldn’t be a straight line. It’d be like this:
6. And the path of a missile from North Korea to Washington, D.C., would actually go across the Arctic Ocean.
7. Major fail, Kim. Look at your life, look at your choices. Please stop.
h/t The Atlantic.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.