1. This photo of Kim Jong-un was printed in a North Korean newspaper last week.
2. In the background was a map that had all these lines from North Korea to the United States.
5. So the path of a missile sent from North Korea to Austin, Texas, wouldn’t be a straight line. It’d be like this:
6. And the path of a missile from North Korea to Washington, D.C., would actually go across the Arctic Ocean.
7. Major fail, Kim. Look at your life, look at your choices. Please stop.
h/t The Atlantic.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›