1. This photo of Kim Jong-un was printed in a North Korean newspaper last week.
2. In the background was a map that had all these lines from North Korea to the United States.
5. So the path of a missile sent from North Korea to Austin, Texas, wouldn’t be a straight line. It’d be like this:
6. And the path of a missile from North Korea to Washington, D.C., would actually go across the Arctic Ocean.
7. Major fail, Kim. Look at your life, look at your choices. Please stop.
h/t The Atlantic.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›