1. This photo of Kim Jong-un was printed in a North Korean newspaper last week.
2. In the background was a map that had all these lines from North Korea to the United States.
3. The characters on the map translate to “U.S. Mainland Strike Plan.”
5. So the path of a missile sent from North Korea to Austin, Texas, wouldn’t be a straight line. It’d be like this:
6. And the path of a missile from North Korea to Washington, D.C., would actually go across the Arctic Ocean.
7. Major fail, Kim. Look at your life, look at your choices. Please stop.
h/t The Atlantic.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›