1. This photo of Kim Jong-un was printed in a North Korean newspaper last week.
2. In the background was a map that had all these lines from North Korea to the United States.
5. So the path of a missile sent from North Korea to Austin, Texas, wouldn’t be a straight line. It’d be like this:
6. And the path of a missile from North Korea to Washington, D.C., would actually go across the Arctic Ocean.
7. Major fail, Kim. Look at your life, look at your choices. Please stop.
h/t The Atlantic.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›