2. A source said Zuckerberg purchased the homes after hearing a developer was going to build a huge house next to his and “market the property as being next door to Mark Zuckerberg.”
3. Zuckerberg plans to lease the homes back to their owners, which allows him control over who his neighbors are and gives him greater privacy.
5. In a blog post, a spokesperson wrote:
The setting also made Facebook’s search feature feel broken at times. For example, people told us that they found it confusing when they tried looking for someone who they knew personally and couldn’t find them in search results, or when two people were in a Facebook Group and then couldn’t find each other through search.”
- At least two people are dead and 100 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.