1. A 20-year-old Arizona State University student was found left in a wheelchair at a hospital with a Post-It note stuck to his body Saturday.
2. Tempe, Arizona, police told Fox 10 the student had about 20 shots of tequila and was vomiting and having trouble breathing.
3. Police say the student had been drinking with members of his fraternity who dropped him off at the hospital with a Post-It note that said his name. When hospital staff found him, he had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.471%.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.