1. A 20-year-old Arizona State University student was found left in a wheelchair at a hospital with a Post-It note stuck to his body Saturday.
2. Tempe, Arizona, police told Fox 10 the student had about 20 shots of tequila and was vomiting and having trouble breathing.
3. Police say the student had been drinking with members of his fraternity who dropped him off at the hospital with a Post-It note that said his name. When hospital staff found him, he had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.471%.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›