1. A 20-year-old Arizona State University student was found left in a wheelchair at a hospital with a Post-It note stuck to his body Saturday.
2. Tempe, Arizona, police told Fox 10 the student had about 20 shots of tequila and was vomiting and having trouble breathing.
3. Police say the student had been drinking with members of his fraternity who dropped him off at the hospital with a Post-It note that said his name. When hospital staff found him, he had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.471%.
In The News Today
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›