1. A 20-year-old Arizona State University student was found left in a wheelchair at a hospital with a Post-It note stuck to his body Saturday.
2. Tempe, Arizona, police told Fox 10 the student had about 20 shots of tequila and was vomiting and having trouble breathing.
3. Police say the student had been drinking with members of his fraternity who dropped him off at the hospital with a Post-It note that said his name. When hospital staff found him, he had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.471%.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.