1. President Obama spoke at Camp Pendleton, the U.S. Marine Corp base north of San Diego, Wednesday. MSNBC and CNN covered his speech, but Fox News was talking about the Powerball jackpot.
2. Fox’s Shepard Smith did, however, mention Obama’s speech, show a few seconds of it with very low audio, and told viewers they could watch it on FoxNews.com if they wanted, but that was it.
3. Obama spoke about sexual assault in the military and budget cuts. The Powerball jackpot has hit $425 million.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."