5. Gallup said full-time jobs form “the foundation of the American middle class.”
The availability of full-time jobs and the benefits associated with them form the foundation of the American middle class. Full-time employment provides the financial security needed to support families. It provides the financial stability for Americans to achieve homeownership. It provides the working relationships that allow Americans to gain experience and take advantage of opportunities for advancement as they develop.
7. Here are the full poll results.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸