1. Actors and musicians Lennon and Maisy tweeted this letter with the caption: “A close family friend has an autistic boy and this was an anonymous letter slipped under her door. This is real.”
3. Karla Begley, the mother of 13-year-old Max who was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of 2, gave an emotional interview, “Who would say that about a child?”
4. The neighborhood has come together to try and figure out who sent the letter and to also show support for Max and his family.
Contact Heben Nigatu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️