1. Actors and musicians Lennon and Maisy tweeted this letter with the caption: “A close family friend has an autistic boy and this was an anonymous letter slipped under her door. This is real.”
3. Karla Begley, the mother of 13-year-old Max who was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of 2, gave an emotional interview, “Who would say that about a child?”
4. The neighborhood has come together to try and figure out who sent the letter and to also show support for Max and his family.
Contact Heben Nigatu at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›