1. Actors and musicians Lennon and Maisy tweeted this letter with the caption: “A close family friend has an autistic boy and this was an anonymous letter slipped under her door. This is real.”
3. Karla Begley, the mother of 13-year-old Max who was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of 2, gave an emotional interview, “Who would say that about a child?”
4. The neighborhood has come together to try and figure out who sent the letter and to also show support for Max and his family.
Contact Heben Nigatu at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›