1. Actors and musicians Lennon and Maisy tweeted this letter with the caption: “A close family friend has an autistic boy and this was an anonymous letter slipped under her door. This is real.”
3. Karla Begley, the mother of 13-year-old Max who was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of 2, gave an emotional interview, “Who would say that about a child?”
4. The neighborhood has come together to try and figure out who sent the letter and to also show support for Max and his family.
Contact Heben Nigatu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.