1. “Vitalising zone” provides a panoramic view for all passengers.
2. First, business, and economy cabins will be replaced with zones for “relaxation in the front, work in the back, and a fully-stocked bar for socialising.”
3. The cabin’s “wall membrane” controls air temperature, constantly adjusting to changing conditions, as well as altering wall transparency depending upon the time of day.
4. Artist’s impression of the plane at night.
5. Passengers will be able to play virtual golf and other activities in the interaction zone.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️