1. A White House petition to pardon Edward Snowden has already been created.
2. The link to the petition has been posted to various subreddits five times already.
3. A rally in support of the whistleblower has also been planned for Monday afternoon in New York City.
There will be a Rally in support of #EdwardSnowden Tomorrow (Monday) at #NYC Union Square - #IStandWithEdwardSnowden cc @sneakatdatavibe
#NYC Union Square. Noon tomorrow. Rally in support of #EdwardSnowden. cc. @AnonyOps @YourAnonNews @EFF @ACLU @ggreenwald
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›