1. A White House petition to pardon Edward Snowden has already been created.
2. The link to the petition has been posted to various subreddits five times already.
3. A rally in support of the whistleblower has also been planned for Monday afternoon in New York City.
There will be a Rally in support of #EdwardSnowden Tomorrow (Monday) at #NYC Union Square - #IStandWithEdwardSnowden cc @sneakatdatavibe
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›