1. On Friday morning, Josh Romney tweeted a picture of himself at the scene of a car accident.
Was first on scene to big accident, see pic of car in the house. I lifted 4 people out to safety. All ok. Thankful.
2. The middle Romney son went into more detail about the wreck and his part in the rescue on his Facebook page:
I was the first on scene to the huge accident on 4500 South last night. Fortunately, nobody was seriously injured and I was able to lift all four passengers out of the car. The car just missed us at the intersection and hit this house going about 70 mph. You can see from the pic that we are in the homeowner’s kitchen.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲