1. To protect women in Cairo’s Tahrir Square from sexual harassment and assault, Egyptian men have begun forming human shields around the female protesters.
5. Operation Anti-Sexual Harassment, an Egyptian women’s group formed in the wake of the numerous sexual assaults during the Arab Spring, said that there were 44 sexual assaults during the protests on Sunday, the highest number since the group’s formation.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.