1. English speakers looked up Facebook 32,647,942 times. Whyyyyyyyy?
2. Meanwhile, the Japanese understood what the Internet is for, looking up the full list of local adult film stars 18,569,543 times.
3. For some reason, the Dutch were super interested in Hua Shan, a mountain in Shaanxi, China. It had 12,719,284 views.
4. And in Russia, the top visited Wikipedia article was Russia with 3,682,191 visitors.
5. Like their English counterparts, the Spanish Wikipedia community couldn’t get enough of Facebook with 11,217,715 searches. Whyyyyyyyy?
6. The article on Baidu, or China’s equivalent to Google, was read by 4,907,569 people.
Which, in a country of over 1 billion people, is not a lot for the top Wikipedia article.