MSN messenger is going to be retired on March 15th, 2013 in favor of Skype. If you were like me, you’ll always cherish the very awkward yet terrific conversations made on MSN in your middle school years. RIP, and let’s all say it together one last time… ASL?
2. Press play and scroll slowly:
5. Never forget the classic conversations.
8. Never forget talking to Smarterchild because you have no friends.
9. Never forget playing Minesweeper with random people from Europe.
11. Never forget Paul searching for Collective Soul tickets.
12. Never forget the conversations between a duck and a space shuttle.
15. Never forget.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›