MSN messenger is going to be retired on March 15th, 2013 in favor of Skype. If you were like me, you’ll always cherish the very awkward yet terrific conversations made on MSN in your middle school years. RIP, and let’s all say it together one last time… ASL?
2. Press play and scroll slowly:
5. Never forget the classic conversations.
8. Never forget talking to Smarterchild because you have no friends.
9. Never forget playing Minesweeper with random people from Europe.
15. Never forget.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.