MSN messenger is going to be retired on March 15th, 2013 in favor of Skype. If you were like me, you’ll always cherish the very awkward yet terrific conversations made on MSN in your middle school years. RIP, and let’s all say it together one last time… ASL?
2. Press play and scroll slowly:
3. Let’s remember the good times and NEVER FORGET:
5. Never forget the classic conversations.
8. Never forget talking to Smarterchild because you have no friends.
9. Never forget playing Minesweeper with random people from Europe.
11. Never forget Paul searching for Collective Soul tickets.
12. Never forget the conversations between a duck and a space shuttle.
14. Never forget making the plans that would change your life.
15. Never forget.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›