1. iPhone or iPrison?
Go Outside magazine is a Brazilian title.
The photo illustrations here are simply beautiful — your smartphone and mouse are turned into cool, futuristic Armageddon-like prisons.
Go outside, people. Go outside.
Ad agency: Talent, São Paulo.
3. Love the entrance to this prison, and how the road represents the cord.
4. A clock — the weak third ad of the campaign.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›