1. iPhone or iPrison?
Go Outside magazine is a Brazilian title.
The photo illustrations here are simply beautiful — your smartphone and mouse are turned into cool, futuristic Armageddon-like prisons.
Go outside, people. Go outside.
Ad agency: Talent, São Paulo.
3. Love the entrance to this prison, and how the road represents the cord.
4. A clock — the weak third ad of the campaign.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›