1. Scalia is down with flogging, constitutionally speaking:
2. There are “some intelligent reasons” men and women should be treated differently:
3. Scalia just can’t handle The Washington Post anymore:
4. Although he suspects he has homosexual friends, Scalia says none have come out to him:
5. Even Scalia agrees that Justice Anthony Kennedy has become “the Thurgood Marshall of gay rights”:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (left) talks with Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia during the Inaugural Luncheon in Statuary Hall after U.S. President Barack Obama’s ceremonial swearing-in at the U.S. Capitol on Capitol Hill in Washington, Jan. 21, 2013.
6. Everyone is using the F-word — “including, you know, ladies” — Scalia says:
7. Who would want Facebook friends? Not Scalia:
8. Scalia loved fighting with Justice John Paul Stevens in opinions:
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts is followed by Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia as they arrive for the presidential inauguration on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol in Washington Jan. 21, 2013.