The Florida legislature doesn’t wait for the new year to swear in its new lawmakers. More than 50 new legislators took their oath of office on Tuesday in Tallahassee.
2. On Sunday, Richardson got to Tallahassee and shared a picture of the old Capitol building.
3. Here Richardson is on Monday with the chair of the Democratic caucus, Rep. Perry Thurston.
4. Here’s Saunders, with his partner, Donald Rupe, on the floor of House of Representatives on Tuesday.
5. Saunders took his oath.
6. Richardson took his oath.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈