1. Apple has a nice new ad out today, reminding us that the iPhone is the world’s most popular camera.
2. It’s true, the iPhone’s camera has changed how we shoot photos and video forever. It’s also turned us into crazy people who do this:
3. And this:
4. And we’ve all done this one:
5. Louis C.K. even makes fun of our insane camera-happy ways in his newest standup special:
6. Anyway, it’s too late now. This isn’t a punchline anymore:
7. It’s part of the pitch:
Charlie Warzel is a senior writer for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Warzel reports on and writes about the intersection of tech and culture.
Contact Charlie Warzel at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›