1. This is Evan’s Neighborhood Pizza in Fort Myers, Florida.
2. At Evan’s Neighborhood Pizza, you can order many wonderful things. Just look at their delicious menu.
Pizza! Salad! Subs!
3. But they do have something rather curious at the top of their pizza toppings list:
5. But they don’t just stop at alligator! Evan’s have a special called “The Everglades” – a pizza featuring a decadent blend of python, frog and alligator meat.
Pizzeria offering python pizza…http:/ http://t.co/KLQlb1B5IP
7. WECT reports the pizza gets its name from the pythons that have gone wild in the national park.
A medium “Everglades” pizza will set you back a cool $45.
Don’t all rush to Fort Myers at once.
Correction: An earlier version of this stated that WECT was a location TV station in Fort Myers. WECT is based in North Carolina.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›